SIGN-UP TO RECEIVE FREE INSPIRATION & WELLNESS ADVICE
Baked SOLE PARMESAN
One of my favourite fish meals is baked Sole. As baked Sole has such a delicate flavour, you can add a number of different flavourings to make it interesting to the palate.
Growing up Catholic, my grandmother used to make a baked Sole Almandine and that was definitely my favourite “Fish Friday” meal.
Last week I picked up some Sole from a local market and thought I would create a really a new baked Sole recipe that could be put together and served in under 30 minutes. I actually wasn’t sure how it would turn out but, in fact, it was totally mouth watering.
Many people serve baked fish with a rice side but choosing cauliflower over rice makes the meal completely low carb.
Gluten /soy free, Keto and Paleo friendly
- 1 lb sole fillets
- ¼cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- fresh lemon juice form 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½tsp Lemon Pepper
- Cilantro sprigs to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place sole fillets on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice and pour evenly over fillets.
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with Parmesan cheese and grind lemon pepper over top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Garnish with Cilantro and enjoy! This Sole recipe is delicious served with fresh broccoli and cauliflower.
If you enjoyed this article share it with others