Hello my friends,
Wow, life has been busy and even a little bit crazy these days but I don’t like to be bored!
I am just finished putting my summer (non-online) programs together and starting work on this Autumns courses and classes, but, at the same time, I have been working hard with an awesome new web designer, Nichole, on my website, blog and newsletter. We have done a makeover (web, that is) to make your experience with my newsletter and site a whole lot easier and more fun when you visit me.
Benefits to you
My website& “Living Well” newsletter have some really neat new features that will be super helpful to you.
1. Firstly , my entire site now has been reworked to work perfectly with whatever device you are using- home computer or mobile – both on your i-phones, smart phones and tablets.
2. I have a cool new navigation menu on your computer and mobile devices included.
3. Searching recent recipes and articles is now easier. In the newsletters you will receive five articles and recipes at a time. You can read one or (if you are interested) all five. You can then easily search for recipes you enjoyed previously and want to try out. Eventually I’m going to put a print button up so you can print the recipes you log super easily, instead of cutting and pasting into a Word doc.
4. Looking for a specific program? I have posted my most popular right at the side.
5. Nichole has streamlined other parts as well but there is such a thing as TMD (too many details). Just know that I’m always trying to make your experience with me the best it can possibly be.
Nicole at N.Creatives is the young woman who did my updates. I highly recommend her. She is fast and really creative. I am so looking forward working with her again in July for more updates.
Leave a Reply