After 44 years of working with many clients who want to slow down and reverse the aging process, I have learnt that there are a number of issues that affect our aging process but also cause our body to gain unwanted weight (aka “muffin top syndrome”). These body changes usually start in our late 30’s and continue from there on. It is devastating to see our bodies change when we have not changed our lifestyles per se.
Now there are lots of books, diets and programs out there that focus on 1 or 2 of these frustrating issues , but I have never seen a book or program that really covers all the issues that needlessly speed up the aging process, cause us to gain unwanted weight and plummet our self-esteem .
For years I have been working on and perfecting a program that will alleviate these issues for my clients. I actually never had a clue it would take me so long to pull all the science and clinical trials together. My goal was to create a transformational program to reverse the aging process that truly gave my clients the results they craved.
Well, I can now say that after 12 years of painstaking research & client success I believe I have created a course, complete with all the tools and materials you need to finally answer all your questions about how to get (and keep) your body at its best weight and truly healthy for the rest of your life-with simple, easy, science based lifestyle changes
I created a video on this subject but I thought I would let you know what I’ll be sharing in advance.
There are actually 12 different issues that cause our bodies to age prematurely and gain unwanted extra weight. For many of us, it could be tweaking just 1 or 2 areas where for others it could be a few more.
Here they are in random order:
The 12 Natural Ways to Reverse the Aging Process
1) Maintaining a properly working digestive system
2) Getting our liver healthy
3) Creating the right balance of gut bacteria
4) Balancing our blood sugars
5) Stress hormones are under control
6) Our sex hormones are in the right balance
7) Exercise? Just enough and the right kind (it’s a lot less than most people think)
8) Diminishing the big killer- chronic inflammation
9) Learning how to self care
10) Calories in vs. calories out (this is actually a very small part)
11) Creating the proper balance of acidity vs. alkalinity
12) Getting our thyroid to work properly.
I hope you enjoy the video I have created. I have posted it on my Homepage under FREE Resources. Please feel free to share it with others you care about.
Yours in beauty, health & grace